Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I can see only clouds ...

The cloud is the future and both applications and large storage capacity on the PC (not forgetting the Mac) will soon be a thing of the past. I think the best analogy to how it will work is public utilities ... we buy what we need to consume on a contractual basis, obviating the need for relatively large capital expenditure. Do any of us (except you hippies) really want to install electricity generating equipment at the bottom of the garden? Well, I don't ... and neither does my fridge.

6 comments:

Imogen said...

Here here

NeilG said...

Where where?

Jamie BigBoss said...

You can see only clouds I think you need some new glasses.

Jamie BigBoss said...

I wish I could only see clouds.

Jamie BigBoss said...

If I pay you £0.20 per century will you advertise my blog on your blog.

Andre said...

No.