Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

iPad, eBooks and my iPhone

I agree with Adrian' article below, totally.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=7738&tag=nl.e539
eBooks are definitely transient and the iPad (and its like) will gobble them up.

Personally, I am waiting for the iPad to appear and be used, before I commit.

My latest feelings on the iPhone now I have been using it for a few weeks? Mmmm ... the phone features are fine, most of the apps (the free ones anyway) are rubbish and connection to the internet is generally frustrating ... but I have got (just under) another two years of it!

3 comments:

Jamie BigBoss said...

Come on the iphone Internet connection is not that bad, mine is not that good sometimes but most of the time the Internet connection is fine, as I have 18mps on the new connection and on the old one I only had 1.8mps. Is it that the iphone Internet connection is not very good or you iphone Internet connection is not good from Jamie and please dont forget to check my blog.

Jamie BigBoss said...

But iPhones aren't as good as blackberry's have you seen the blackberry play-book

Jamie BigBoss said...

Try turning the wifi off and turning it on again that always works for me